START!™ Spiced Veggie Health Shake
- 1 bunch of fresh spinach leaves (250 g)
- 4 carrots
- 3 beetroots
- 1 bunch of fresh mint leaves (250 g)
- START!™ Sauce 1/2 tbsp
- 1/2 lime (juice)
- 1 inch ginger (juice)
- 250 g jaggery grated
- 1/2 stalk celery
- Salt to taste
- Boil carrot, beetroot in a different container Or vessel. Don’t boil them together else carrots will be drenched in beetroot. Boil them until little tender don’t boil them too much. Peel their skin and chop them into cubes. Keep them separately.
- Now grind chopped carrot and beetroot separately with some water until smooth puree formed. Strain this mixture, collect the juice, and discard the pulp. It’s okay if you combine carrot+beetroot juice at this point in time.
- Blanch spinach leaves and immediately place them in cold water to retain it’s green color. Grind with little water into a processor until smooth paste formed. Sieve this mixture collect the juice and discard the pulp.
- Take fresh mint discard the stem and grind the leaves with few drop of lime juice. Strain the mixture and discard the pulp.
- Combine all the juice into a mixer (or blender). Add START! Sauce and celery stalk to mix. Grate ginger and squeeze the juice it in the mix. Also add lime juice and black salt. Give it a nice stir and use appliance to mix/blend until desired texture is reached. If you feel the juice has yet some pulp please sieve the juice again.
- Lastly take a saucepan add grated jaggery with 2 tbsp water. Give it a nice whisk and strain this mixture as it might contain impurities. Combine the strained mixture to the juice.
- Store this juice into bottles with tight lid into a fridge. Then enjoy daily!