START!™ Radiant Red Curry
- Extra-firm tofu, drained and cubed 10 oz (or chicken substitute or boneless chicken)
- Tomato paste 9 oz
- Coconut powder 2 tbsp
- Chopped Garlic 2tbsp
- START!™ Sauce 2 tbsp
- Cumin powder ½ tsp
- Lemon grass 1 stick
- Crushed red chili ½ tsp (only use if dish preference is extra hot)
- Salt as per taste
- Oil ¼ cup
- Heat oil in a pan and add Chopped garlic with tofu, and let it brown.
- Then add tomato paste, salt, START! Sauce, cumin powder, and cook for 15 minutes.
- If using, add chicken or chicken substitute in above mixture and cook for 10 min.
- Then add coconut powder.
- Fry 1 stick lemon grass (with crushed red chili if you are using) in a pan .
- Pour above mixture on curry, garnish with mint leaves if desired, and serve with rice.