START!™ Time-Honored Tomato Spinach Casserole
- 10 ounces fresh spinach or 10 ounces frozen spinach, chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sour cream (vegan or dairy)
- 2 cups of prepared quinoa
- 4 tbsp START!™ Sauce
- 4 ounces chopped broccoli
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided (vegan or dairy)
- 5 to 6 large Tomatoes
- salt and pepper
- 1/2-1 cup mozzarella cheese (vegan or dairy)
- Cook spinach and broccoli; drain well.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice, START! Sauce, and sour cream, mix with 1 tablespoon butter and place in a casserole dish.
- On this place sliced tomatoes sprinkled with salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle cheese on top and dot with remaining butter.
- Bake in oven 350 degrees until browned; about 10 minutes.