START!™ Vegan Chilli Chicken
It’s vegan-licking good!
- 2 lb. vegan chicken substitute (or real chicken if desired)
- 1 cup diced green chilli peppers
- 4 Tbsp START! Original Hot Curry Sauce
- 1.5 cups chopped onions
- 4-5 cardamom
- 6 oz. vegetable or canola oil
- First Clean the chicken substitute (or chicken) and cut it into 10-12 small pieces.
- Add oil (3 oz.) and START! Original Hot Curry Sauce (2 Tbsp.) to the chicken pieces and mix it well up to 5-10 mins.
- Heat 3 oz. oil in a large thick bottomed non stick pan.
- Add the onion, and fry the onions till they are golden brown.
- Then add START! Original Hot Curry Sauce (2 Tbsp.) & fry for another 3 minutes.
- At this point we can add half cup water so as to make the onions more pulpy. Now add the chicken pieces.
- Fry it for approximately 15-20 minutes untill chicken is boiled about 70%.
- Add a large cup of water. Stir once in a while.
- After approximately 10 minutes add Green Chilli.
- Now boil it for another 10 mins & turn off the heat.
- Now add the cardamom and stir it once and transfer the chicken into a serving bowl.