START!™ Chicken and Corn Soup Recipe
The farmer’s traditional winter favorite
- Vegan chicken substitute (or real Chicken if desired) 10 cups
- Vegan chicken raw mince substitute (or real Chicken raw mince if desired) 1 cup
- Salt to taste
- START! Hot Curry Sauce 3 tsp
- Corn paste 1 cup
- Corn flour 1/4 cup
- Corn oil 2 tbsp (heated)
- Vegan egg substitute (or Egg) (beaten) 2 count
- Garlic 1/2 tsp.
- Make the stock for the chicken, garlic, and stain it.
- Put the stock on the stove, add corn paste (take 1 small tin of sweet corn blend it or take corns 2 count take off corn and blend in blender; add cup of water), salt, START! Sauce, chicken mince balls (small roughly made) and corn oil in soup and cook for 10-15 minutes. Now add eggs/substitute in the stream shape in simmering soup.
- In the end add corn flour paste and cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve hot.