START! Sauce Vegan Power Pasta Salad Recipe
Power lunches go well with this vegan power pasta salad!
- 1 package or (16 ounces) of Wagon Wheel Pasta or Rotini Pasta
- 1 cup of Fresh Mushrooms (sliced)
- 5 each (1 ½ cups) of Roma Plum Tomatoes (coarsely chopped)
- 1 large sized (1 ½ cups) of Cucumber (coarsely chopped)
- 1 medium sized (½ cup) of Red Onion (chopped)
- 1 (2 ¼ ounce) can of Ripe Olives (sliced – drained)
- 2 tbsp. START! Sauce
- 1 tbsp. of Fresh Basil Leaves (chopped) or 1 tsp. of Dried Basil Leaves
- 1 tbsp. of Fresh Dried Oregano Leaves or 1 tsp. of Dried Oregano Leaves
- 1 can or (8 ounces) of Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup Italian Dressing
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- Mix tomato sauce, dressing, basil and oregano in large bowl. Add remaining ingredients; toss.
- Cover and refrigerate about 2 hours or until chilled but no longer than 48 hours recommended.
JUST SAYIN': This is an EASY recipe!