START!™ Curry Baked Potato
- 4 pieces baking potatoes
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp green onion or chives
- 2 tablespoons START! Original Hot Curry Sauce
- 4 tablespoons shredded cheese (vegan or dairy)
- 4 tablespoons sour cream (vegan or dairy)
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Meanwhile, wash the potatoes thoroughly. Using the fork, pierce each potatoes 7 times all over. This releases the moisture when cooking and stops them going soggy.
- Rub olive oil on each potato and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the potatoes in the center of the oven on a wire rack and bake for an hour or until they become crispy on the outside and fluffy and soft on the inside.
- Remove from oven. Using a knife slit each potatoes’ top creating a cross then push potato together to open it up.
- Scoop a little of potatoes’ flesh then put sour cream, cheese and START! Sauce.
- Put back in the oven for 3-5 minutes, just to make the cheese melt.
- Top with sour cream, green onion, and/or chives
TIP: Best side dish to serve with steak (vegan substitute or actual).
Follow START! on twitter @startsauce