START!™ Vegetable King Ring Skewers
Delicious skewers the size of a king’s bling!
- Corn tortilla (flat bread) for fillet.
- Carrot and Onion 1 each chopped (peeled)
- Bell pepper and potato 1 each chopped
- Garlic paste ½ tsp
- Soy sauce ½ tbsp
- START! sauce 2 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Oil 1 tsp
- Toothpicks 9 – 10 (can also use skewers if grilling over flame)
1. Boil chopped carrot and potato in water with some salt.
2. Marinate carrot and potato mixture in soy sauce and keep aside for 10 minutes.
3. On the tortilla fillet spread START Sauce, garlic and salt.
4. Place the boiled carrots/potatoes in small amounts on fillet and roll it, cut the fillet roll in wide rings.
5. Seal every ring’s edge with toothpicks and fry it in oil or grill over open flame.
6. Dish out and serve with dip or salsa of your choice along with rice.