START!™ Authentic BBQ Burger
Hits the spot every time!
- Soy Vegan Burger Patty 1 or Mince 250 gm
- Thyme powder a pinch
- Oregano powder a pinch
- Vegan egg substitute 1/2 cup or Egg beaten half
- Bread slice 1
- Burger buns 2
- Cheese (vegan or dairy) slices 2
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp
- START!™ Sauce 1 tbsp
- Garlic paste 1/2 tsp
- Mustard paste 1/2 tsp
- Soy or Dairy Milk 2 tbsp
- Mustard paste as required
- Ketchup as required
- Pickle slices as required
- Tomato slices as required
- Salad leaves as required
- Marinate soy patty or mince with salt, black pepper, mustard paste, garlic paste, START!™ Sauce, a pinch of oregano, a pinch of thyme, 1 bread slice (soaked in 2 tbsp milk and squeezed) and half beaten egg/egg substitute.
- Mix all well and make into thin patty.
- Grill in frying pan with 2 tbsp oil or over flame on grill.
- Cut each burger bun into halves and toast on a hot griddle.
- Spread with mayonnaise.
- Place grilled patty on bottom of bun, top with salad leaves, tomato slice, pickles, and cheese slice.
- Spread ketchup and mustard paste.
- Top with other half of the bun and serve immediately